Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderatorship!

• 17-01-2002 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Well considering the amount of giving out and cleaning I do on this forum anyway I've managed to wrangle some moderatorship :) So now ye have got joint dictators... I hold for the "Good Cop"/"Bad Cop" idea.... now which one will I be ?

:) hehe! I'm all happy!

Oh and i'm for sale, just in case any of ye lot want to bid, make it imaginative and interesting please! Go to the "Bubbles" commmunity forum and in the "RE: Buying of Foreign Wives" :) you'll laugh like hell!

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Bob [Pixel26]

GO FIO!

Hell yeah, anyways, you won't be moderating loveable Evil Bob who you wouldn't tell the person who fancied him until they had someone else .. you never set me up with anyone .. :(:( Some mommy of e-commerce you turned out to be. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by Bob [Pixel26]
    GO FIO!

Hell yeah, anyways, you won't be moderating loveable Evil Bob who you wouldn't tell the person who fancied him until they had someone else .. you never set me up with anyone .. :(:( Some mommy of e-commerce you turned out to be. ;)

when you look back at the summer do you really need another conquest to add to your list *poke* ha ha - was it her cousin or her sister you went out with

Mark, whilst true .. the summer was like such a loser summer for me (except for CTYI). I mean, yeah I had like 4 'relationships' in 6 weeks .. but they meant **** all, they were totally feeling-less ... and on top of that I lost my best mate to the love of his life whilst I had ~4 ****ty 'relationships.

</ramble>

Now, let's not take the spotlight away from Fio and all her glory. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I'm happy.

and currently being offer 2048 euros i think..... hmmmm, does CTYI want to bunk together and save me?

<< Fio >>

Fio; what about €2048?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

YAY! FIO!
    HUG!

teehee... cop.

And lo! I didst bid in a manner which shall make me winner! most verily! oh yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

ever since christina and i got divorced,i've been looking for a new wife....

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by smiles
    I've managed to wrangle some moderatorship

Welcome to the leet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I wanted moderator ship :-( :-P
    Cause I'm definitely the most mature and sensible candidate for the Job

- I can spell too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Im the bad cop. Although im hoping that Fio will be just as evil and dictator-like as i am (what else are moderators for? :D). I will continue to edit, lock, delete and just plain annoy anyone i decide deserves it, but when im not here somebody has to make your existence a living hell... :)

A

Originally posted by qwidgybo
    ever since christina and i got divorced,i've been looking for a new wife....

Im someones wife - people dont come back from irish and say things like that - i love ctyi

hehe...wife

hehe...wife

careful - you never know when i might start with-holding ultimate pleAAAsure

what??i think the wife thing is cool!!!

good good - i wouldnt be a good lesbian lover if i wasnt a wife now would i?

OMFG, you people are in school aren't ya? Haven't you anything better to do on Fridays than come in and take over the boards? Like going knacker drinking? Some of us have to work ffs :D:D:(:)

Originally posted by seamus
    OMFG, you people are in school aren't ya? Haven't you anything better to do on Fridays than come in and take over the boards? Like going knacker drinking? Some of us have to work ffs :D:D:(:)

i dont knacker drink thank you very much

Originally posted by sisob

good good - i wouldnt be a good lesbian lover if i wasnt a wife now would i?

of course not,the key to becoming a good lesbian lover is being a wife.i should know

i dont knacker drink thank you very much

can't say i'm a huge fan of it,myself.
    due to it sucking
    and due to knackers sucking
    my god,they suck

can't say i'm a huge fan of it,myself.
    due to it sucking
    and due to knackers sucking
    my god,they suck

Ah but you don't have to be a knacker to knacker drink. There are 3 prerequisites:

You are a knacker (and by god do you suck) or,
    You are under 18 and have noone to make you a fake ID, or
    You have in your possession, a gaf. And this gaf doth possesseth the virtue 'free'. :D

you are iritating me

you would lable me a teenybopper

i do not drink when not indoors
    i am not a child
    i do not have a fake id

hahahaha!!!!go seamus!!!!thank you for making me laugh hysterically!!!!!wuhooooooooooo!!

i do not drink when not indoors
    i am not a child
    i do not have a fake id

Well, ok, but personally when I was in school, the last thing I would be doing on a friday night is sitting on the internet. You don't necessarily have to be drinking, just getting away from that bastion of study at home :) But I'm sure you have a good reason.......;) :D

i do actually but the rest of them dont

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

thanks for drawing attention to that mark.

and seamus, each to his own.

ok, i just realised how sad that sounds.

think i'll go sit in a corner and sulk.

and what are you doing on boards on a friday night yourself?

huh? *poke* huh?

I'm stuck in work til 11 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I don't drink. I have my reasons.

But that has NEVER stopped me knacker drinking. Find spot... have laugh with mates (who aren't knackers... really... maybe some... shuttup). Plus my tendancie to get a buzz off other people being pissed actually leads me to do bizzarely ridiculous drunkenesque things. like frontal nudity in the middle of a pretty busy road. nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

get a room PLEASE?
    *mental image i am now mentally blind
    :o

i do actually but the rest of them dont

shhhhhhh,he doesn't need to know that!!

yay im an insane poster and i hadent even noticed

*poke* he he aideen