Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computers

Options
  • 17-01-2002 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Does anybody out there do **** loads of stuff on computers? End up mindlessly staring at them untill you really do get square eyes? The only excape is the internet, at which stage you visit the last three forms you checked an hour ago....nothing new....but still...you stare.....
    I've been doing projects lately, and hours spent watching.. rendering ...... file moves and **** and ...I think I going slowly mad!!!
    (just wondering if I was the only one..) :(:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭binman

Yeah I get that feeling too. I can't even bring myself to work on the computers in college. I came here to study programming and I go online and the thought of doing any actual work just makes me feel sick. Then when I do get bored of readin stuff here I just get up and go home, and feel guilty to the point of depression...

Hope Ive lifted the spirits of y'all out there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Then it's time to get out lads. Go for a beer, a walk or somethin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

everything you did need to know

here

Advertisement