Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RHCP Concert: July

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by foobar
    Aideen, i'm big and responsible *grin*

(if you believe that, you'll believe anything)

anyway, i'll be 16 by then, which means i wont have to be accompanied by an over 21 yr old. Yay!

he he im 17 already - im learning to drive soon weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well im sure that i could be dressed up to look like a respectable young man before being shown to aideen parents ;-)

how soon do these tickets go on sale?

are they completely impossible to get or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Those tickets went on sale on friday. they're coming close to sold out.

Pitch standing is sold out.

I got mine! Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

pitch standing is sold out all right i couldn't get a pitch ticket but I got a sitting ticket. Anyone wanna exchange? 59.50 ticket for a 44.50 ticket? Anyone? Aideen, does your mother have to see these young responsible men? If not this could be easy.

-rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i don't know,if not,then we are indeed sorted.
    if so,i'll be at colms

• Advertisement

i shant be at the concert - i dont really like the peppers anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Hmmm, this is all getting quiet confusing!!

i probably won't bother trying to get a ticket as all the good ones are sold out ;-(
    still it'll be a good night all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I'm probably going, RHCP is on 4 days after the end of exams and the day after my 18th!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm going to the concert just I couldn't say so earlier as this is my second time online since the beginning of 2002 (I hate third year and it's stupid work..... Yes, we do get lots of work...) I couldn't get a pitch ticket though so I'm on the south terrace, anyone else gonna be there? I am meant to find a nice looking male no younger than 15 who I can bring along for my friend Hannah to talk to. Any volunteers? Though I doubt I'll get her a ticket at this stage...

Luv y'all,
    Ailbhe :)

Advertisement