Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat Rate net conns

Options
  • 18-01-2002 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Right, Livin in Galway means no ADSL or Cable atm and I'm looking for a Flat-Rate UnCapped line for a small business, now cant be more than €120 a month,

any suggestions?

^DooDee^

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

any suggestions?

Move to another country. :)

Sorry, but it's true.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

DooDee, have a l;ook into getting a 64k leased line.
    I'm lead to believe they're not that much expensive.
    €120x12months+Rentalx12months = ?
    Leased line per annum = ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by SyxPak
    DooDee, have a l;ook into getting a 64k leased line.
    I'm lead to believe they're not that much expensive.
    €120x12months+Rentalx12months = ?
    Leased line per annum = ?

Unfortunately, a leased line would be prohibitively expensive if €120 is Doodee's top end. 64k leased lines are €250-300 minimum, and that doesn't include ISP charges, or installation charges of several thousand pounds. There is nothing even remotely like what Doodee is looking for in Ireland at this point in time.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dconn

any suggestions?

try www.eirstream.ie

i think it's the nearest your'e going to get for your budget

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Not sure what your willing to splash out on there doodee but cable&wireless have some good deals, unfortnately you'll have to follow the link and send them an e-mail about what your looking for and what your willing to pay.

We had a 128k leased line with them for a good few years now and it was cheap enough ;)

Recently upgraded to 2mbit and it's a helluva lot cheaper than the offer we received from eircom whom we politely said no thanks to, along with esat.

Tac.

Advertisement