Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local exchange

Options
  • 18-01-2002 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Has there ever been any investigation into Eircoms charges to other operators regarding the prices for the use local exchange? I just got curious because there was a story about BT's problems with that in the past and the British government is speeding up BT to get broadband out faster, take note Irish gov.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

em, i might be missing something here, but there has never been anyone other than eircom allowed into an eircom exchange.. until about 2 months ago when esat were allowed access to 1 exchange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No i mean, BT in the UK, they had problems when it was found out that they're charges for using the local loop were too high in the UK. I was wondering if anyones ever investigated Eircoms charges for use of the local loop

Advertisement