Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much time does mark/sisob get online?

Options
  • 18-01-2002 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, this is due to the un-natural amount of time mark is getting online (or so it seems from the huge increase in his post count recently)

So i am gonna get people to guess how long he gets online a night.

And the best bit is, its only 1euro to enter, with a prize of 10euro*

*only apliccable with 40 or more entrants
    So go on, guess!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

this sounds like fun - although it does increase the number of threads about me - which freaks me out - anyway - enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

I would love to enter this competition but all my money is going towards a RHCP ticket so no can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

can't we not just guess for free??

Originally posted by qwidgybo
    can't we not just guess for free??

it's not like neil can stop you

good point.

i'd say an hour and a half

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

that's true. I'm guessing you spend a minimum of four hours and a maximum of eight. Am i right?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Ach, whats this doin here??

anyway mark dials up at six, gets bored when he's finshed reading "The Internet", Disconnects to cool the phone lines at 8:00, watches prime time television, then goes back on to "spam" the boards. or any mix of these.....also includes playing with LINUX and randomly loosing massive ext3 partitions. n'stuff, or not?

i go online at six till 8 or nine - and watch tv when there is nothing to read online or nothing to say on boards - i usually play whack-a-mole with the threads

MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but that is only for the last week - i cant go outside ;-( and i wont be in tomorrow - i am terribly unwell

just going down the stairs sets me into a coughing fit and i almost pass out

so all ive had to do is iritate ppl on boards and read 350 pages of LOTR since last monday:-( pitty me - i want to be in town tomorrow with all the fun and the frolliking

anyway enough of that - im used to being sick and it doesnt get me down

• Advertisement

i'm going to hug my monitor now cos i can't hug you in person,mark

*hugs monitor*

there ya go,dearie!

tee hee hee

i feel all tingly and loved

________

ohh look boards gave me free web space
    http://www.boards.ie/members/sisob/index.html

aaah,my work here is done...

*hugg*

"God bless us everyone"

i must arise and go now
    and sleep a sickly sleep

enough of that - ive been awake for a good 10 hours - i shall go to bed soon

bye bye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

i go on line, i stay online, then fall asleep and drag myslef to bed, healthy as ever.
    /me passes on a hug, a MANLY hug.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

ohh look boards gave me free web space
    http://www.boards.ie/members/sisob/index.html

Good luck with that, Hope you put on some really hardware intensive site, just to see how their new uber server handles it.
    like what WAS on hobbiton.org, hmmm that would be interesting.

Anyway we all miss you, ye bum

Originally posted by sisob
    *hugg*

"God bless us everyone"

aah,now it is i who feels all tingly and loved.

god,don't you all just hate when american shows do christmas specials and end them with "god bless us,everyone".hell,i could have ended that sentence after "...christmas specials" cos they always suck.
    pfft.

Originally posted by qwidgybo

aah,now it is i who feels all tingly and loved.

god,don't you all just hate when american shows do christmas specials and end them with "god bless us,everyone".hell,i could have ended that sentence after "...christmas specials" cos they always suck.
    pfft.

*grinn* i agree - that's why i said it and because tiny tim was so cute in the old disney version of a christmas carrol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

And the muppets version. I also give a hug and a manly hug at that. But mine involves a whip! :D

Poor mark. I will set about to buying you chocolate to ease the pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

*hugs mark*

Well, it was his birthday yesterday, so all say happy birthday now, i'm quite pround of my memory and rang rather late last night to say happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement

thankee thankee

YAY i'm 17 and now i can drive and, and , well not a lot else - but im alot closer to 18 that i was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

oops, i managed too totaly forget sorry,

Come to think of it i haven't seen or talked to you in ages hrmm i'll ring you tommorw
    sounds like a plan

Advertisement