Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fever Pitch....US Style !

• 18-01-2002 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

All I can say is cooool !!
    Hopefully DV DeVincentis directs again (ala Grosse Point and High Fidelity)
    John Cusack to make baseball version of Fever Pitch

John Cusack is to star with Minnie Driver in the American movie version of Fever Pitch.

The action will focus on a devoted fan of baseball team the Boston Red Sox.

He's a maths professor who lives for his sporting idols until a new English lecturer starts at his college.

Colin Firth and Ruth Gemmell starred in the original UK movie about a fanatical Arsenal supporter.

Cusack and Driver teamed up in the black comedy Grosse Point Blank.

Nick Hornby's best seller is being adapted for the American screen by Lowell Ganz and Babaloo Mandel.

The writers have a string of box office successes to their credit such as Parenthood, City Slickers and Father's Day.

Hornby will be executive producer of the film which is scheduled to be made in the summer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Cusacks a pretty good actor. I really loved him in Grosse Point Blank.

/me plays Blister in the Sun

Advertisement