Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bite continued

• 19-01-2002 2:00pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

Firstly, it seems that I was premature in wondering if Bite Ltd had gone out of business.
    And for that I apologise.

I would also like to clarify that I did not directly accuse Bite/Mayhem of trying to rip me off, my original post should be re-read carefully.
    I did not at any time state "this guy has ripped me off".

I do not believe that I was being ripped off, but as I was expecting my goods to ship on Monday (overnight) and they had not arrived by Friday I became worried.

As I was unable to contact Bite/Mayhem I became very concerned.

However, I have been in contact with Mayhem this morning and he has given me a commitment (by Email) that my goods will ship on Monday next.
    I am satisfied with this response.

As soon as I receive my goods, I will post here about the great bargain I got.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Its good to see that some orders are going well.

The boards.ie Tech community have had far too much trouble with H/W purchases in recent times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Samson, I read your post very quickly since I was in a hurry and it seemed like a genuine grievance. I just edited the phone numbers out as I didn't think was appropriate to post peoples phone numbers in a public forum without their permission.

When I got back to the thread later, it transpired that yes, you had completely overreacted. Could you refrain from spamming the tech board, I think you have stated your case, and your apologies. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement