Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turn no1 on irish top 10?????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jonny

oh good LOOORD will you all just please shut up!!!

you all talk as if you're making a decent point, when, in reality u are just TALKING OUT OF ONE BIG ARSE. none of you, to me, seem to have a CLUE at all and that IS because you're getting so frustrated and you don't even seem to know why!

youv'e bee warped by, i don't know what, and i'm not paid enough to listen to ye while ye sit on that couch for me to figure it out.

but it is funny, so i retract what i first said along the lines of "shut up" because what else would i have to make me laugh.

stupid people make me feel smart.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Daylight

I don't see why everyone is costantly moaning about the state of the music scene. I'll admit that the Blast gigs at the TBMC have been a bit of a joke but there are still some great bands coming out. The Frames et al may have had their day but anyone who saw Ten Speed Racers gig last Thursday will know that things are definitely looking up. The Future Kings of Spain who were supporting were amazing as well. One of the best rocking three pieces I have ever seen.
    2002 will be a good year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lammas

future kings of spain are sad and dot creek,oooooohhhh my christ.

Advertisement