Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Squad Nemesis

Options
  • 20-01-2002 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

The beta testing has been going on a month now, I got my beta a/c today, and the game utterly r0x0rs. (http://www.lasersquadnemesis.com)

The game is basically, a turn based PBEM game, where you challenge a user by email, and the turns are then sent in by email with you getting your results in a file attachment after the turn :)

And for the classic LS, http://www.theunderdogs.org/game.php?name=Laser+Squad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hmm, can you get dos games to run on win2k?
    im sure you can , i just dont know how...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

ditto <winME :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I played this on my home PC last night (running Win2k). I just couldn't get a sound card to work. So, if you select [No Soundcard], should be fine...

As for WinMe, isn't that just Win2k with desktop tweaks? :D

Originally posted by Krusty_Clown
    I played this on my home PC last night (running Win2k). I just couldn't get a sound card to work. So, if you select [No Soundcard], should be fine...

As for WinMe, isn't that just Win2k with desktop tweaks? :D
    <winXP pro rc2600 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Subscription based service? For a PBeM game? Forget it! Don't think they are taking anymore beta testers either.

And I was looking forward to this one too.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Kyro
    Subscription based service? For a PBeM game? Forget it! Don't think they are taking anymore beta testers either.

And I was looking forward to this one too.
    Why, whats wrong with subscription for a pbem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Er to be fair it's a subscription of $30 a YEAR. Not exactly going to break the bank. And they're pledging to keep adding new content to it in order to justify the cost.

Advertisement