Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

media player 7

• 12-10-2000 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

it will play the film properly but when it is switched into full screen mode its missing 3/4 of the screen . how do i fix it . thx lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Sounds like media player is trying to use a dodgy video mode.
    Check out the options (Tools/Options), and play about with the full-screen video settings.
    If that doesn't work, if could be a problem with your directX drivers or video codecs, maybe try reinstalling media player.

pikachu4.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Is it any good im getting Windows Me on my new pc?
    I use MusicMatch at the moment, which is Nice rain.gif

I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, its just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Well you can download media player 7 free off the M$ website.
    But after all the fuss of skins and such, it's just the same old player with more annoying features.
    Anyone else find that they can no longer scale video windows like you could in MP2?

pikachu4.gif

Advertisement