Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opportunities 2002

Options
  • 20-01-2002 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Being held in the RDS from Saturday 1st - 4th Feb
    Anyone going ?
    For those interested in careers in computers.. Microsoft and Dell will be there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

1st. - 4th.?

Sob!
    I dunnae when my mocks start.....weekends are outta the question for me to go newhere..

from what I've heard tho....peeps come back more confused than when they went to this.

mite go for Micro$oft n Dell tho....could be interesting

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Just thought I'd correct something..
    Its on Friday 1st to Monday 4th...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I seriously advise going to this if you're not sure what what you've put down is what you wanna do, or if you don't want to go to college at all (Which is not a bad idea - there are plenty of people who don't suit college life). :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Few of my mtes got let go from their jobs,
    they're going there to see what apprentacships they can get off FAS there.

Usually a go place to go, well worth the day off school, and even a valid excuse ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I went to Colaiste Dhúlaig open day instead, pretty good place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement