Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.eircom.ie

Options
  • 20-01-2002 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

For all of you who are testing I-Stream, youll be dead pleased to know that http://www.eircom.ie is now there! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

no its not:)

Still doesnt work for me after 7 months:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

That's odd, Dustaz.

I managed to hit it last night ok, but using PingPlotter, it fails to get there. I'll check it again when I get home tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭djmagra

me lost!! :(

Originally posted by djmagra
    me lost!! :(

Me explain...

For the lucky ones who are testing aDSL, there has been an ongoing problem trying to connect to http://www.eircom.ie - well, that was the case with me until yesterday. It seems that for Dustaz it still won't connect. Methinks it's a screw up on Eircom's part. More tests on it tonight.

Everything clear now? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭djmagra

Ahhh...hadn't heard of that prob, must check it out!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭TrickyKid

better was when their "homepage" which you are forced on to when you connect with I-Stream had some crappy java thing that crashed my IE on my Mac.

I'd have to "Connect"; hit stop on IE before it actually got anything on the server or else it was restart world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

no it doesnt work for me, it just aint worth living without it

Still working here - maybe the exchanges are the problem - Summerhill here?

EDIT: That said - whilst IE can get to it, it's not pingable just like MS. Possibly disabled pings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

That would be mine

OK - anyone check with Eircom yet? If not, I'll try to give them a shout before the footie tomorrow night..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Ive forgotten to check it again, probably due to the fact that i dont really care:)

I told em about it twice in august when i was officially 'on trial' and felt it was my duty :P
    As i said, it not going to keep me awake at night, its pretty funny tho:)

Advertisement