Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2002

• 20-01-2002 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

im in sec. school and looking for some good work during the summer,have a good bit of experience in the retail industry(marathon sports,superquinn) im 18 any offers? quite good with pcs as well

thxs

Odian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Try McDonalds! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Odian
    im in sec. school and looking for some good work during the summer,have a good bit of experience in the retail industry(marathon sports,superquinn) im 18 any offers? quite good with pcs as well

thxs

Odian

as usual, try and add in where youd like to work. im sure i can get you some work in a salt mine or two in siberia....

also things like hours you will work, what typr of places youd like to work, how much youd like.
    you know, just the basics like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

Salt mine ehh??? hmm sounds...... chalenging to say the least

goion to sounth afriac in early june for 3 weeks, would work 40 hours no prob,maybe sales or that, good at business and that in school

I aint asking for a Bill Gates wage but something average depending on what i get

Any offers/suggestions??

Phil i would not work in Mcdonalds even if i was paid to..wait a minute they do pay! nah worst job ever(sorry mcdonalds employees,doubt they would be on boards anyhow :D )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

when i say where, i do mean where in the world.
    dont look to thos board if you wan to get something in s. africa...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

ah no thas only a holiday

Dublin city or surroundings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Sorry, old habits die hard.

You could try Compustore or Maplins, places like that. You'd want to apply soon though.

Advertisement