Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i hate when they spit

Options
  • 21-01-2002 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

A masked man with a gun runs in to a sperm bank and screams at the receptionist to open the safe.The puzzled girl explained to the distraught man that it was a sperm bank and that their was no money but he didnt care.When she opened the safe the man told her to take out 2 cups of the precious gooo and to drink them.She had no other choice but to do as the man ordered.When the last sip was swallowed the man took off his mask.It was her husband and with a grin on his face he said "Now is it that hard to do":D :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

could see where it was going, but teeheeheehee anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭the omen

Well smak ure so inteligent its no wonder u knew where it was goin :rolleyes: or it could be that u read in the jax in mc carthys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭goose

good joke, but made soo much better acompanied by a bad luck story.

let claire swire be a lesson to everyone
    her joke circled the world more than once,
    and resulted in her loosing her job

http://www.whoisclaireswire.f2s.com/

(in case anyone thinks this excellent story is a hoax,
    it was reported by most of the major news groups)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Bit of an oldy, but I still find it funny.

Advertisement