Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For The Birds = A M A Z I N G

Options
  • 21-01-2002 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭

Ok well that one topic was way to cynical and did not do THE FRAMES justice.

For The Birds I picked up mostly based on reviews as being located in the US I had no real opportunity to hear them first. (I avidly try to follow the Irish music scene from afar... the best bands in NY are from Ireland anyway) It is one of the best albums I have ever heard....promptly started seeking out thier other CD's (not so easy) all class. For The Birds though is just a wondefully produced album...so well done Hansard really shines.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

true
    fitzcarraldo is xlnt too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

yes that was the final one.... got it in the mail yesterday (used $3) it has been on heavy rotation.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Dance the Devil in my opinion is the best, you should get that one as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 blackstar

is to go out and see them live

check out the official frames.ie site for tour details

they are currently in prague, then the US but back home after that

check em out..well worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Yes yes i have heard - they are playing NYC early next month - (this is where i am going to have to see them) I am very excited.

• Advertisement
Advertisement