Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Complaint resolved!!!!

Options
  • 21-01-2002 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

I honestly didn't think it would happen but it has.

An agreement has been reached between myself and Chorus over their refusal to install their powernet service for me.

I dont really want to go into the details just yet but suffice to say I'm happy with the result.

I just wanted to thank the person who took the time out to look up that legal stuff in wireless local loop licence.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

gwan the power of IrelandOffline and its cool members.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

fair dues to ye:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 JamworkS

David's won against Goliath again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

nice job ;)

man, i honestly wasn't expecting that result!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Manic

Way to go! It's really nice to see the outsider winning for a change. So when are you getting it ? :p And is it ok f i just HATE you from now on LOL!! :D Just kidding :) Nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i would say 2 or 3 weeks

but they are only connecting me because I applied in november and because i "went to so much trouble to have it"

The lack of capacity in december was the reason people were still being connected in January

Advertisement