Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ST Armada 2

Options
  • 21-01-2002 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Most of the missions were easy enough, some took a couple of trys but none more than 3 goes playing it on normal.
    But i'm stuck on the last mission, it pissed me off so much i havn't looked at the game, well the mission anyway, in about 3 weeks.

I have an idea, but haven't yet tried yet, what i was doin was buildin both borg and fed structures but because of repeated attacks quickly run out of resourses and am destroyed.

I also tried using the fleet you get at the start n charging accross to the "rift maker" but loose the fleet before i get there.

My idea is to just build one base? The idea hit me when i listened to the opening sequence again, n the borg queen says something like "the federations technology will be of use to us" or something along those lines...

pls help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

I went all out fed tech. I kept a few ships to defend while I built up, I decommisioned all the crappy little ships, Then I just got started pumping out galaxys. I beat the mission with one wing of galaxy class, and for the best part of the fighting they wer'nt even upgraded.

When ya do get the upgrade station concentrate on the Shield upgrade only, Galaxy class ships rule when there shields are on lv2.

Hope that helped !

Advertisement