Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I-War 2

Options
  • 21-01-2002 8:02pm
    Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What ever happened to this. I remember reading about it somewhere and then nothing. Is it out/coming out or was it canned. Anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

/me looks at the DVD style case of I-War2:Edge of Chaos lying in front of him on the desk
    (£24.99 in Game Tallaght)
    Pity the fking game doesnt like my GF2 and runs with the lowest graphic details no matter what...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭joev

Originally posted by Celt
    /me looks at the DVD style case of I-War2:Edge of Chaos lying in front of him on the desk
    (£24.99 in Game Tallaght)
    Pity the fking game doesnt like my GF2 and runs with the lowest graphic details no matter what...

You've got a driver issue m8

Mine runs at the highest with my GF2Ultra :)

Excellent game... reminds me of my Elite days on the C64

joev.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yeah, played the demo, just haven't gotten around to buying it yet :)
    Reinded me of Elite2:Frontier on Amiga600 :)
    Loved the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Love the game, being playing it for the past few months and very near the end.

Takes a bit of getting used to starting out with the physics model
    spinning you all over the shop. But once you master it you can pull off some cool moves.

Love the way the game is structured. Freeform with set missions which you can start whenever you want.
    It's cool just to explore and pirate for stuff in between missions.

A good joystick with a throttle and plenty of buttons(Saitek X36) is a must.

O yeah, runs great on my Athlon 900Mhz, Geforce3, 384Mb, PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by joev

You've got a driver issue m8

Mine runs at the highest with my GF2Ultra :)

Excellent game... reminds me of my Elite days on the C64

joev.
    Oh I know but ive tried 3 or 4 det's with no avail :)

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

thanks for that. I must have a look around next sat.

Advertisement