Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking to Jam..

Options
  • 21-01-2002 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Not looking for anything serious - just to jam with a few like minded dudes. Covers/Original stuff whatever would be cool but I cannot sing! Dublin area weekdays...

Influences : GNR, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Zeppelin, Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Kravitz, Neil Young, Skynyrd, Queen, Pistols, Stereophonics etc...

Large collection of gear. 2 100W Marshall Heads (Slash and JCM 900), 1 AVT Combo (for Talkbox) 3 Les Pauls, double neck Epiphone, Strat, Telecaster, fvckall effects except wah and a little compression....

brian@freyne.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I would want to jam with you just to get a raz at your equipment, shame I live in Wicklow.

How much did you pay for the JCMSlash? Damn I'd love one!

And just for advice...How much would I look to pay for a JCM900(Dual Reverb)? Thats just the Head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I'd jam with you but using the gear you have as a yardstick I'd guess your way ahead of me ability wise.

But I always look for a chance to play with good guitarist so if your interested I have my own rehearsal space (granny flat).

Mail me thefanj@yahoo.com

Advertisement