Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free SMS numbers.

• 17-10-2000 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭

Could ne1 give me a free SMS number.

Also does anyone know how much the c35 costs on either Ready To Go or speakeasy.

[This message has been edited by D-Generate (edited 17-10-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Eh, if you need a free SMS site, go to www.oceanfree.net, the link is on the RHS

C35s - try www.irishmobiles.com

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I think what he's talking about is a free message center number where you basically use say some American center number rather than your eircell one and not get charged for the SMS's from your phone. However Esat copped this a long time ago and what they do to stop you doing this is that they charge you for sending any message regardless of the message center your using. Last time I heard it was still possible to do it from Eircell but as they copped a particular center number being used that wasn't their own they blocked your access to it and you had to go off and find another one. So it's a bit of a waste of time.

Blade

Advertisement