Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid blonde is burglared

Options
  • 22-01-2002 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭

A blonde returned home from work and was shocked to find  her house ransacked and burglarized. She called the police  immediately to report the crime.

The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the channels and a K-9 unit patrolling nearby was the first to respond.

As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out onto the porch. The sight of the cop and his dog made her shudder. She put her face in her hands as she sat down on the steps and began moaning.

"What's the moaning all about, ma'am?" asked the officer.

The blonde replied, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen, so I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a blind policeman!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

lol dumb blond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BlackMagic

its funny cause its trough

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

hahah dumbass :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Hunter-FLUID

FOFLMAO..... Classic.......:) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

LMAO nice one :D

• Advertisement