Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid blonde in aplliance store

Options
  • 22-01-2002 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.  She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

"Darn, he recognized me," she thought. She went for a complete disguise this time, haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.
    Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"

"Because that's a microwave." he replied

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

lol good1 keep 'em comin

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

:) thanks, i just hope your not replying to my posts to get your post level up.........................right?????????? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BlackMagic

thats great keep up the good work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Originally posted by Sangre
    :) thanks, i just hope your not replying to my posts to get your post level up.........................right?????????? ;)

Would people really care about getting their post levels high?

PS. Can I post this twice?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

mmmm....

• Advertisement

Lol i like deh funneh

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hehe, didn't see that one comming Sangre
    well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by NeoSlicers
    mmmm....

Thanks for sharing that with us, i feel enlightened :rolleyes:

P.s Jabba is blonde lets all point and laugh all he needs now are big tits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

rofl guddon m8

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Sangre
    I find it amusing that u'd say that.

Good joke btw

• Advertisement
Advertisement