Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Murder Of Crows Need Drummer!!!!!!

Options
  • 23-01-2002 3:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

We have just recently parted ways with our drummer and are looking for a perminent replacement. For those of you who know us, if you're interested give us a call, for those of you who dont we're a straight forward, balls to the wall rock band (Sabbath, Zeppelin, G'n'R, etc)....we're gigging and recording and are looking to make a serious impact in the world of rock....

....if you're interested and think you'd fit the bill mail us at themurderofcrows@yahoo.com or call Graham at 0863036239

http://www.themurderofcrows.dk3.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

Dudes thats not jazzy;you're drummer was j!ving...

i suppose my interest is only a personal one;i justs want to hear more of your j!ving....i remember dancing to many of your fine songs a certain night.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭pixe

Someone get these guys a drummer.....there worth it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

If you are a drummer, leave your old band, they probably suck anyway.

Join these lads, their feckin rockin. if you do i'll buy you a beer.

ONE LOVE:mad:

ferdi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mr Crowe

thanks for your kind words....we have two drummers that we're gonna check out, but dont let that scare you off if you're interested, we'll check everyone out:)

peace&love
    mr crow

Advertisement