Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What TA?

• 22-10-2000 3:00pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need help with my choice of a new TA. I have a Zyxel Onminet atm but it spikes like a motherforker playing Q3. Problem is i want a TA with POTS/RJ-11 sockets and afaik the internal Eicon Divas haven't got these? Also I have less than £100 quid to spend.

Regards,
    Robbo

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

You dont need a TA with Pots to get a Pots connection, I have an Eircon Diva TA without Pots and use my analogue modem for esat thru the Hi-speed ISDN wallmounted box which already has 2 rj-ll inputs as well as the 2 rj45 inputs

Advertisement