Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suggested shop additions.

• 23-01-2002 1:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

1. One of those stick thingys that you wave and it makes a noise (can't remember what they are called). Have boards.ie banstick on them. :p

2. Something like this only with "I'm reading boards.ie!" written on it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by Hobbes
    1. One of those stick thingys that you wave and it makes a noise (can't remember what they are called). Have boards.ie banstick on them. :p

Magic wand? Flute? Noisy twig?
    Actually are you talking about those whirring clacker type things that people used to spur on their favourite football teams in the '60's? Those were cool but I don't think anyone makes them anymore.

Like the mirror though :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Gordon nearly had it there - they're called clackers. And Hobbes, would you really sit at your rig waving one of them about? If so, I now officially declare you a loony. Your rubber chicken will be shipped immediately. (Now there's an idea! Boards.ie Rubber Chickens[TM]!)

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

No it's like a long wand and has some thing in it that moves up and down and makes a noise when you move the stick. Seen them around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I like that mirror thingy, but I cant help but think that if you just asked your boss to where a lepers bell to forewarn his/her arrival that it would save you the expense :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

!!leper's bell, love it!
    Do you mean a rain stick there hobbes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

How about adding to the t-shirts with a Boards.ie: The Gathering garment? :)

the boards.ie logo on the front (left breast pocket position) and something like this on the back:

{click image for larger (110Kb) version}

GatheringTShirtSmall.jpg

btw, - the bit in the middle says: "BOARDS.IE - now ye're playin' cards!..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

how about condoms ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

now now no need for that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i think theres always a need for condoms :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I like that one Niall, wouldn't mind see that available as a t-shirt:)

I actually have a really coool design on my HD that I will unleash on the public when I get home;)
    how about condoms ?
    Thats what vending machines and embarassed Pharmacy assitants are there for!

• Advertisement
Advertisement