Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Anybody Help Me Please!!!!!!!

• 23-01-2002 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I have a playstation 1 and im trying ti get it chipped ......dont know if anybody can help me or no
    im in Dublin and i need to get it chipped so it can play Burnt games and copies games ....

If anybody can help please let me know ......

Or email me @ mdurran@dol.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Just go to www.modchip.com you can get your chip there. Its very straight forward to install. They send you out a detailed diagram to follow.

It only took me about 15mins. Unfortunately my cd writer broke and i haven't had a chance to see if the chip worked:( ! Anyone wanna give me one to test it out? I'd be very grateful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

is it a PSone or the regular playstation? if its the regular 1, wat is the model number? mail me and i should be able to get it done.

Advertisement