Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overclockers.co.uk the BIZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

• 26-10-2000 12:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

They are!!!!

I orderd my Abit KT7 -raid, 850MHz T-bird and GlobalWin FOP38 on Sat night and it came today at 9am (Wed) they shiped it on mon as its the first work day

Now thats what I call service! all parts are working great, no probs upgrading 2k to the VIA chip set from the irongate 750 in my "old" giga-byte 7ix

my old ram is working in it right now....i'm getting some Crucial ram and then two 30 gig IBM 75GXP and runing them at RAID 0+1 WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

then when ever cable comes......I'll have a ftp server smile.gif

now if i could just find via's wed site frown.gif

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

well sutty i was in two minds about whether to order from them or not because of previous posts but on your good word i'm gonna order a **** load of stuff...

wink.gif)

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I had nothing but good service from them aswell... I even emailed them asking them to change my order, twas done and arrived 3 days later.

Advertisement