Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vex Red?

Options
  • 23-01-2002 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone heard of them? Are they any good? What kind of stuff do they play? I'd check it out myself, but I'm in work - no sound :(
    www.vexred.com :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

ross robinson produced rock. it's not half bad though, or what i've heard of it. kinda pumpkins-y at times, but you can hear touches of robinson numetalness in it too. *shrug* i've only heard 2 songs though, so amn't about to judge 'em just yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

They're like Coal Chamber.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

coal chamber? the loco people?
    hmm. unless either vex red's other stuff i havent heard, or coal chamber's stuff i haven't heard is significantly different i'd have to disagree. i've only heard "clone jesus"(pretty good) and dermo(kinda ..errrr.. industrialy or something) but they don't sound anything like coal chamber?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

WHOA!

I don't even remember posting that!

Cool...

Advertisement