Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Clonshaugh (santry, Coolock area)*** large double-bedded room

Options
  • 23-01-2002 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

One large double-bedded room (with own bathroom, not en-suite) to let to 1 person (non-smoker) in spacious fully furnished new home.
    Suit prof in mid 20's. All mod cons. €400 per month plus bills (electricity, heating and phone). Bus route 27x, 27 1min. Local shops 1min. Clonshaugh Industrial Esta 5 mins ***
    If interested please post.
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Umm I'm a bit confused.

1. What is the security like?
    2. Is there somewhere I can lock my motorcycle.
    3. How long is the lease for.
    4. Why is the place vacant.
    5. Is this a room share or what?
    6. Is it still going?
    7. What is the outlay on the deposit.
    8. Does the shower work?
    9. What is the kitchen like?
    10. Is it cold?
    11. Is it double glazed?
    12. Is there central heating?
    13. What are the locks like on the doors.
    14. Aside, is there a garage?
    15. Are there any attractive chicks living in the house? ;)
    16. Are there a load of muppets above or below who drink all day and all night and don't let a guy get a decent bit of late night coding done by making too much noise?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,385 ✭✭✭✭Victor

OK, Typedef, no need for the third degree ... paulj13 there is no need to tell everyone the locks on your doors. PM each other if ye are interested

paulj13, can you state if a deposit is payable?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭paulj13

1. What is the security like? The house is alarmed and is located in a quite cue de sac.
    2. Is there somewhere I can lock my motorcycle. There is a locked passageway at the side of the house.
    3. How long is the lease for. Initially 3 months with the option to extend once approved with the owner.
    4. Why is the place vacant? It has never been rented before, first time for everything.
    5. Is this a room share or what? No, as the ad states you have your own large room with double bed.
    6. Is it still going? Yes, haven’t really started to look for someone yet just place it up on boards to see the level of interest.
    7. What is the outlay on the deposit? Two months up front + first month rent.
    8. Does the shower work? Of course.
    9. What is the kitchen like? Large, very modern.
    10. Is it cold? No
    11. Is it double-glazeds? Yes
    12. Is there central heating? Yes
    13. What are the locks like on the doors. Working! ****-Off would you.
    14. Aside, is there a garage? See question 2.
    15. Are there any attractive chicks living in the house? Don’t be a sad loser all you life and grown up. It’s an ad for accommodation not single for single. :)
    16. Are there a load of muppets above or below who drink all day and all night and don't let a guy get a decent bit of late night coding done by making too much noise? No, it’s a two-story house. Nobody above or below while “coding” late at night. :)

Advertisement