Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rofl

• 24-01-2002 9:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

*edited because I'm stupididiot*

btw, why aren't their any Hobbes cards in gathering? :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Hobbes

btw, why aren't their any Hobbes cards in gathering? :(

eh... well YOU made most of 'em... so surely that's a question for you to answer... (?)

Why aren't there any Bard ones? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

it's just that there were in fact two hobbes cards. I haven't checked to see if anything else is missing, just curious that's all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Oh right- well when I made the card browser page, I just nabbed all the files I found on MiCr0's (.be) site... either the spiral to infinity and the other one weren't there at the time or I missed those two when downloading the cards...

sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

those 2 are the only one's missing. they should be added! (and the ones by other people as well (with due credit give of course!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

SMAK

Stop with those sigs...
    I have to preserve my health and all this unbriddled laughter is affecting my ribcage:D

The fonz......'tis a classic;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

way to boost his already inflated ego 80p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

and its not 80p any more
    it's now 102c
    (sorry couldn't resist)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

No see you're just wrong.. in this instance when he used 80p he was actually refering to 80project so YOU'RE WRONG NA NA NANA NA :p

Advertisement