Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

to winfox or not to winfox

• 24-01-2002 2:27pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just got a new card today(geforce ti)and was wondering something b4 i install it.The driver disk has a load of utilities on it namely winfox,colorific,cult 3d,3deep,true internet color etc.Any one know what these do.I know that winfox is an o/c utility but do I need to use it as I prefer nvmax to o/c.When I loaded up the cd The first screen has a list of options.If I just use the install driver option will the card work with nvmax or do I need to use winfox aswell?How good is winfox.Also in nvmax there is an option to uninstall drivers.Will this also remove the registry entries for my old tnt2 drivers(v12.41).The drivers with the new card are 21.83 detonators.Should I stick with these or d/l the latest reference drivers from nvidia.
    Thanks for the help!!!!

Advertisement