Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy X international (help)

Options
  • 24-01-2002 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Been waiting for this for a while now.
    An update to the release of the japanese version last year including crappy DVD extra's, sub quest after the game ends set 2 years into its future. I don't know why.

Anyway , i've been reading about it, and alot of places say it definetly has the english and japanese language track but only japanese subtitles.
    Now this thing is only coming out in jap land and my machine is jap so i kinda wanna get it....importer i usually get off says its definetly got full english/jap options.
    Now i'm a sceptical git and if anyone out there (probably shinji will know this) knows whether of it, it has or hasn't english text i'd be well happy to know.

Advertisement