Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joke

Options
  • 24-01-2002 6:47pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Paddy Darren man, Paddy Jonny man & Paddy Scotts man were all sent to
    > > > hell.
    > > > >The devil told them that before they were sent into the bowels of hell
    > > > and
    > > > >sentenced to eternal damnation,that they would have to receive their
    > > > >punishment first. They were each to receive 500 lash's from satin fiery
    > > > >whip. But they were each allowed one request...................
    > > > >
    > > > >The scotts man said, i'll go first I want to get it over with.....
    > > > >Satan replied so what is your one request then?
    > > > >I want a pillow strapped to my back. So the devil got him a pillow and
    > > > gave
    > > > >him his 500 lashes........he crawled away in agony.
    > > > >
    > > > >Next paddy Darren man feeling a bit smug said "I'll go next"......but I
    > > > want
    > > > >5 fireproof mattresses strapped to my back!!
    > > > >
    > > > >The devil disgusted said you little had to grant his request, after all it was in the
    > > > >contract but then the devil started to laugh coz darren wasn't shortlisted for a promotion.500 lashes later the English man laughs and
    > > > >stands aside to watch Paddy Jonny man receive his punishment.
    > > > >
    > > > >Sooooo said Satan, what do you want then Paddy Jonny Man? 10 fireproof mattresses
    I suppose?
    > > > >
    > > > >NO !!!! I want you to strip that Darren b*stard naked and strap him to
    > > > my
    > > > >back!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

> > > >The devil disgusted said you little had to grant his request, after all it was in the
    > > > >contract but then the devil started to laugh coz darren wasn't shortlisted for a promotion.

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Puck

:confused::confused::confused:
    I second that :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

ok motion passed

OJ what was all that about
    you lost me compleatly

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA you mean that wasn't the funniest part of the joke? Cracked me up HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH wasn't in line for a promotion HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by OJ

Paddy Darren man

Darren's a kewl name

P.s :confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement