Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappearing A.P.C. in Fallout Tactics anybody?

Options
  • 24-01-2002 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

i can travel between bos bunkers ok but if i attempt to drive to a mission, it disappears when i arrive, i have during random encounters and i get the speed bonus so where the hell is it now?

i'm facing Super Mutants in metal armour, i need the extra protection the apc provides, i cant figure it out, help!

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

It hasn't disappeared as such. You just can't use vehicles in missions unless that particular mission allows for one. I too, felt cheated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

so does it reappear when i finish the mission? my main trouble is it makes burst mode incredibly treacherous, where's my freakin power armour and i tagged energy weapons on day one darn it

and i keeps all me stuff in it and strong back or no strong back, no man is carrying around 7 M249's and 6 Bazookas, not mention 300-400lbs of misc. junk

Advertisement