Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T-shirt Designs- Part 2

• 24-01-2002 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

I just had to get this one of my chest (HD actually)
    Click here for the full version [177k / 980 x 844px]
    ironboards-sm.gif
    I'd been messing around with this for a while- prolly from watching too many SUM 41 videos as well:p

Bard/Niall you might want to post "The Gathering" one in here as well:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

god that brings back memories... my neighbour used have it in his room ... scared the shít outta me as a kid :D

Nice adaptation! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by 80project

Bard/Niall you might want to post "The Gathering" one in here as well:)

I might indeed...

GatheringTShirtSmall.jpg

(click image for larger - 110Kb - version)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

the quality will have to be picked up on that gathering one, I would definitely buy it, but only if the cards could be read properly.

Nice work though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

So would I, but for some reason I just don't feel like walking around with a small swastika on my t-shirt. Dunno why.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by amp
    So would I, but for some reason I just don't feel like walking around with a small swastika on my t-shirt. Dunno why.
    I must agree - take that one off and see if there's another you can use and I'd definitly buy it - nice one!

The Maiden Ireland is nice on that 80p :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Originally posted by Kharn
    I must agree - take that one off and see if there's another you can use and I'd definitly buy it - nice one!

looks like atari jaguar is not on it...

Oh I just patched it together from a bunch of cards at random ... I don't think my original image should be used for a t-shirt at all... it's just the idea - it needs work.

The characters from "Princess Breasts in the Kingdom of Confusion Part I" (remember THAT?!) all together on a t-shirt ...

Freak_Bruther and figment could design it
    and the characters are...

Princess Breasts,
    King Pha'tarse,
    The Good Queen Twa'tpha'ce,
    The knight Sir Prancealot the Brave and Terminally Stupid,
    Keanu, butler to the Princess, his father "Vader" (the plumber), and his warrior cousins Cruise and Sheen,
    The Royal Maid,
    Eugene Extrapolation, his ancester, Tom (who has a legendary gangrenous leg),
    Puunak "the receiver", great great grandson of Cyril, the original Killimonga Platypus, and his long-lost psycho-ninja brother "Bill",
    Cocaine the white stallion and his father "Shergar",
    Gary Kasparov (and his edible Ethiopian underwear),
    Maria von Trapp (bit-part),
    His Eminence, Lemmy (from Motorhead), the Pope,
    The ubiquitous clan of William and the Baldwins (all 11,000 of them),
    Luke Skywalker (bit-part),
    Ali W (Ali G's poor cousin),
    The Incredibly Dangerous Army of Platypi.

--

Oh ye gods yes... Be AFRAID!!! PH33R TEH DARK SIDE OF TEH BREAST!

(...or something...)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by Bard
    ...a big list...
    You left out CHUCK NORRIS in his defining role as Barron von Trapp in "The Sound Of Music"

Cool idea though.

Advertisement