Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines Day + Cork

Options
  • 24-01-2002 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Want a lewd answer?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

If your willing to go to Rosscarberry (its between Clon and Skib) there is a lovely resturant called O'Callahan Walshes. The food may look a bit expensive but you get alot and it is mouth watering. As for the wine list its perfect some lovely mid priced wines and some more towards the pricey. And if you want to be really flash book a room in the Celtic Ross Hotel.

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Don't bother spending too much money, buy 2 kit kats and a flagon of cider and spend the night in the back of your car if you have one! If you don't then just go drinkin in a field somewhere.... always works for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ewww O'Callaghan Walshes.. my sister used to work there i think, when we lived in ross. its not a bad restaurant, but Celtic Ross Hotel = pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

ewww O'Callaghan Walshes.. my sister used to work there i think, when we lived in ross. its not a bad restaurant, but Celtic Ross Hotel = pants.

Well I never stayed in the Celtic Ross but it looks ok. As for O'Callaghan Walshes I really liked the food in there big portions and the wine list was impressive.

What part of Ross did you live in? My da was from down there and I spent/spend alot of time down there (well its going to be hard when I live in London to visit but hey)

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

last time i visited cork, i ate my way through the weekend in....

the delhi palace...one some street...lots of yumminess, but seats a bit wierd and a bit of a wait sometimes.

a thai place, cant remember where, but it was good, and they had to chuck us out at half eleven, nissed as pewts

and this lovely place in kinsale...slow service but the MOST beeeeeeautiful seafood EVER!!*ever*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Jacobs on The Mall, South Mall

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Hartyk87

Hi all, Im looking for similar help...

Im looking for a ball or something thats kinda black tie affair or kinda fancy, is there any hotel holding a ball or is there anything on in the city that night or the sunday before hand??

We are both looking for something similar as we cant go to a college ball this year..

All help greatly appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

9 years dead zombie thread.

Closed.

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement