Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Im up for an Exorcism!

• 24-01-2002 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

i cant wait to try this.....my dad says do it on the goldfish or nt at all!!!!!:D

How to Cast out Demons in the Name of Jesus
    Note: This page is intensely practical. It contains suggestions and principles for the ministry of exorcism, intended for use only by Christians truly devoted to Jesus Christ. The theological principles upon which this ministry is based can be found on this site. Read it before proceeding to read and study the information on this page.

Legal Disclaimer:

By reading further you agree that the author is not legally responsible for anything that happens to you as a result of putting any or all of the suggestions on this page into practice. You do so at your own risk. I do hereby warn you that taking on demonic forces means entering into a spiritual battle - and war is dirty. It can have consequences in every area of your life. You must live right with God and others to do this ministry. By reading on, you agree that you alone are responsible for happens as a result of putting into practice the knowledge gained by reading this page.

Read on if you belong to Jesus Christ and you believe He may be calling you to learn how to drive out demons.

Exorcism for dummies

Advertisement