Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if you had to play one MMORPG this year...

Options
  • 25-01-2002 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

... which one would you choose?

i'd go with EVE-Online although i would regret the decision when SW Galaxies comes out.

adnans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Neocron for sure. Was just told yesterday that I made the beta test team and I'm awaiting my DVD in the post. :D

/me pee's himself with excitement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

funny enough. i got the same email. i might see you then on one of the servers once i get my DVD :)

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Hehe, nice one. ;)

Think I'll go spy meself.

Btw, I see demos for Phantasy Star Online on this months Pc Gamer. Didn't even know the game was coming out for pc.

Is it monthly subscription now or what? Also, is it the same servers that the DC people use?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Definately everquest... I think its still the best.

I'm looking forward to seeing Shadowbane and Warhammer Online tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Dark Age of Camelot without a shadow of a doubt. It is, most deffinately, the best game I have ever played.

• Advertisement
Advertisement