Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contender for the worst joke.

Options
  • 25-01-2002 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Three men are sitting naked in the sauna. Suddenly there is a beeping sound.
    The first man presses his forearm and the beeping stops. The others look at him questioningly. "That's my pager," he says. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."
    A few minutes later a phone rings. The second man lifts his palm to his ear. When he finishes he explains, "That's my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand."
    The third man, feeling decidedly low-tech, steps out of the sauna. In a few minutes he returns with a piece of toilet paper extending from his rear.

The others raise their eyebrows.

"I'm getting a fax"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

*cringe*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

what did the fax say. i bet it was a load of shíté....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Actually that is surprisingly funny coming from you!!:p
    But I have got to have a go at the worst joke c'mon me me me.

what do you call a frenchman who wears
    sandals?........................

Phillipe Phalop.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BlackMagic

that joke is wordt than any " why did the chicken croos the road joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Advertisement