Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buy and sell work adds..

• 25-01-2002 12:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

Hardware Repairs. Person required to repair printers/handheld computers, some hardware experience necessary & a willingness to train in software support, €19k+. 01-6688255
    Conn and Leinster, Web

Internet/Graphic Designer. Exp in graphic & web, seeking full or p/t employment in North Kerry area, knowledge in both PC & Mac apps. 086-3521816 or 066-7131170 after 5pm
    Republic of Ireland, Web

Programmer Seeking Work. With experience of C++/VB/JAVA & Flash, possibly in greater Dublin area, looking for full/part time position. 087-9036459 or heirste@eircom.net

and they say theres no work.
    god if you can get jobs in buy and sell, yis must be all blind :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah but they're all full time aren't they? There's plenty of jobs out there I could do, if I wasn't in college. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by seamus
    Yeah but they're all full time aren't they? There's plenty of jobs out there I could do, if I wasn't in college. :)

would you like me to go out and do the interviews for you too?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hehe

"if" this and "if" that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

"Programmer Seeking Work. With experience of C++/VB/JAVA & Flash, possibly in greater Dublin area, looking for full/part time position. 087-9036459 or heirste@eircom.net"

That seems awfully like someone trying to get work, not advertise work - shows how bad things are when they use the buy&sell to try get work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, alright i cut and pasted a little too far.
    buy and sell is full of people selling themselves.
    its kinda sad i think.
    the first place i wouldnt go to hire someone, is buy and sell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

buy and sell is full of people selling themselves.

ban the buy and sell wh0re trade !

Advertisement