Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ask Lost Prophets a question!

Options
  • 25-01-2002 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

Thats right, what would you like to ask them?? I'll be interviewing them before their gig tomorrow, and if there's anything you want to know about them, text a question into my show tonight between 9pm and 11pm on the usual text request line,or leave a reply here, and I will pick the 5 best, unusual or most interesting questions! the interview will then be broadcast in about 2 weeks time.....

check out my show tonight for more details....

Sean D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

Ask them why they've got such sh!t song titles for really good songs... eg "Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja".... nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

According to certain bands - e.g. Raging Speedhorn - the lost prophets have become too big for their decks...why have a dj?

and also;....ask them what do they think of the cooper temple clause8btw tctc rock like otranome with gar on the j!ve-o-phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

Maybe a question as towards their notion of identiy - as a band hailing from smalltown Wales, their sound (and vocal) accent is totally US! Do they see their sound remaining true to their roots?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

no, no he doesnt. normally he loves to tell us of his hatred of metal, he mustve jumped on the bandwagon with lost prophets though.

i think the question about their americanism is a good one.
    how about, what did they really think of the record company re-mixing the album? was it necessary and were they fully behind the decision?

• Advertisement
Advertisement