Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private health insurance?

Options
  • 25-01-2002 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭

President Mary McAleese was visiting one of Dublin's top hospitals and she specified she wanted to see absolutely everything. During her tour of the floors she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating.
    "Oh my", said the president, "that's disgraceful, what is the meaning of this?"
    The Doctor leading the tour explains; "I am sorry President,
    but this man has a very serious medical condition and is only following doctors orders. His body produces too much semen and his testicles keep overfilling. Until we can find out exactly what is causing this problem he's been instructed to do that at least 5 times a day or there is a danger that his testicles will explode, and he would die instantly."
    "Oh, I am so sorry", said Mary.
    On the next floor they passed a room where a nubile young nurse was giving a patient a blow-job
    "Oh my", said Mary, "What's happening in there?"
    The Doctor replied, "Same problem, but he's with BUPA."

X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

i wanna be with BUPA

joke was not great but i still wanna be with BUPA

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

MAn thats a sweet perk

Holy Mary mother of God i am shocked and appalled and amused

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I think ill join up with BUPA when im older :)

Advertisement