Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tags

• 25-01-2002 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

OK i'm not really to clear on the coding for these boards but just like the gathering post....is there any way we could add specific fonts/colours as default for tags such as [SARCASM] or [RANT] (Rope's favourite tags hehehe) which up until now have been used for fun.

I mean hey i'm bored and just throwing out ideas. Might be funny though. eg.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

you should add
    tags that make text the same colour as the background (even in differant skins) so people wont learn plots to movies / upcoming tv episodes by reading a thread. you could then just highlight the text to read it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

how about [comic book guy] and it puts in: <pic of comig book guy avatar>"worst <insert your chosen word here> ever!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

Originally posted by smak
    you should add
    tags that make text the same colour as the background (even in differant skins) so people wont learn plots to movies / upcoming tv episodes by reading a thread. you could then just highlight the text to read it.

Brilliant idea. I second that motion. I'm always the one who looks at a thread about some film to see if it's any good and have the ending/twist ruined. Like Sixth Sense, for example.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Is this one not considered as being sarcasm ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by OJ
    Is this one not considered as being sarcasm ? :rolleyes:

No that's rolling your eyes to heaven as if to say "What a fúckin twat" :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Ahh right :)

Don't ever contradict me ever again Loon :rolleyes:

:p

Advertisement