Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea of price

• 25-01-2002 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Lads

I have a PIII 500 and 2 * 256mb P133 SDRAM,

What sort of money would I expect to get??

Cheers
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

more details would be a good start.
    500 quid as a rough figure...lucky to get that i'd say if its a standard box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

are you talking about a pc or just a processor and some ram?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Processor and Ram only!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Lets have a looksee here, You've got yer p500 eh well sure a p1000 costs 251 euro from www.itdirect.ie. Then ye have 2 256mb of SDRAM which individually each costs 87.99 euro from www.itdirect.ie.

Now you have a p500 only and all these parts are how ye say "fell off the back of a truck" so lets see here, I'd say a Generous price to ye would be about 225 euro. But then again thats just my crackpot idea :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

Not a chance.

P3-500 worth about £60

256Mb Ram (2nd hand) about £35

So thats about €165

• Advertisement
Advertisement