Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have bad probs with ISP or modem, help plz!!!!!!

• 27-10-2000 1:28pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I find Indigo the worst of the lot, my connection usually states 48,000bps or 115,200bps <--dont know how i get that but when if i try indigo with a modem it connects at 14,400bps sometimes and quits out. Indigo wont let me connect with my isdn either.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

it went back to 49000 for a while and was fine, but now it will only connect at 16800!!!! thats on indigo, havent tried no limits yet.HELP ME!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Hey guys,
    Heres the situation: when i dial into isp i connect at lower speed tha usual. No limits connects at 48000 bps instead of the usual 49333bps (bo big drop but it seems more unstable too), and my indigo connection i use at peak times we only connect at a ****ty 33600bps!! it used to connect at 49333bps, anyone know how to rectify this? is it modems fault or what? cud i need to update drivers? i did that not so long ago. hope you can help me biggrin.gif
    Regards,
    bugler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭The Dr00g

See my reply in the HL board.

I think we'll have to grin and bear it for a while. frown.gif

Advertisement