Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag games

Options
  • 26-01-2002 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Anyone else sick & tired of these annoying tag games. Why are they so popular? Are 'we' that bored? I know that im not the best member here as a 'conversation' stimulator but come on, there must be more interesting threads to start than those insane tag games. Please for all our sakes.......STOP the tag games.
    Anyone have an opinion on Black Rebel Motorcycle Club? I've heard the single, read the hype & and can't come to a conclusion on just one single. Its good yeah, I know that, but is the album any good?
    I dont think I can afford to go to the NME gig so anyone that does go, can you fill me in please? Nice one!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

oh c'mon! you tit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BlackMagic

no , its the complet oppisite ,

TAG games are great

keep em comin

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭The Evil Monkey

yep i agree with back to front and BlackMagic. tag games rule! just have some fun with them and lighten up dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

in fairness these tag games are the workins ogf someone one with a masters degree from the university of SUCKOLIGY

ONE LOVE:mad:

ferdi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Deirdre

After five days on the tag games I am broed as hell, and replying with the wrong subject to the ones I actually try.

Yawning loudly and pointedly in the face of tag games.

Deirdre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

No big deal whether you like them or not, they're clearly subjected as tag games and it's only 4 threads i think. So it's fairly easy to just not read them if you don't want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Song tag used to be fun til people started repeating the songs and then it just got pointless. Also people were cheating like say the song had the word look in it, then the next song would have looking which is not the same. So I quit. Oh it got boring too.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭rachel

a masters degree from the university of SUCKOLIGY

some of us worked hard for those you know...

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Have to agree with u pugwall.

How about this. If you want to play games goto

http://troll.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=4

I thought the Phantom board was for music discussions/debates etc.

Go on. Someone have a go at me. You may aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Agreed...tag games are shíte

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

agreed...tag games are slightly boring now, but what else are we going to do with our pathetic useless lives?

Advertisement