Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A+ Certification

• 26-01-2002 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Anyone done these exams before - any info on format, pass rate, difficulty etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

yea I did the test about 2 years ago, pretty easy,
    I don't known what the past rate is but I could post some sample questions if you want?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

It's changed since 2 years ago. It is an adaptive exam now. Basicly it asks questions. If you get it right it moves on if you get it wrong it throws a similar question at you just to see if it was an accident or that you haven't got a clue about that particular part of the computer. It keeps throwing the same type of question till you get it right. Also in the original exam you could check your answers and change them if need be. This time you got to answer or you don't move on.

Of course this is only my interpration of the new exam :)

check out www.examcram.com for more info

Advertisement