Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saturdays

Options
  • 26-01-2002 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

i wasnt in town today or last weekend

and im just curious: is everyone else still going into town? i have heard no tales of fun or delight

anyway - i should be in next weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Yeah Mark lots of people were in today frolicking about in the cold and wind- people in general have'nt been meeting up as regularly, what with the mocks and all! :-(

plenty of tales to be told i'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I was in today, briefly... I wasnt in the best of form so no mad hugging sessions (well not _many_)

See you next weekend hopefully mark!

*hhugs*
    << Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

I dont go into town any more. Which is too bad because i REALLY need to get the LOTR OST. Damn.

This is due mainly to studying and stuff, which im doing in abundance (well, relatively). Bah. Humbug.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

Originally posted by sisob
    i have heard no tales of fun or delight

well,you know how it is with reunions,you had a great time,but you can never remember what the hell you spent the day doing.at least,it's like that with me.

anywho,i might be in town next week,but i can't gaurantee anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I was in town today. I brought with me a guy from school who had never come in with me before. He had a great time so I feel all "I'm a nice person" which is something i haven't felt in a while.

Plus I drank 3 bottles of Sobé... mmm... super-caffeinated... <feels heart explode in chest>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by qwidgybo

anywho,i might be in town next week,but i can't gaurantee anything.

if you are i have throught the marvels of technology recorded the trigger happy dvd onto video - and you can borrow it if you promise to be nice to it

arf - i miss everyone - its a whole week till next week - i look forward to seeing everyone

LOADS of LOVE all Round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

well, this is the point where I go to sulk in the corner 'cos I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!!!

oh well...hmmph...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by Asuka
    I dont go into town any more. Which is too bad because i REALLY need to get the LOTR OST. Damn.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ENYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_
    #!/usr/bin/perl

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Thats actually a pretty good OST.

Adam; i can give it to you on mp3 whenever you're next in town, if you want

Originally posted by sisob

if you are i have throught the marvels of technology recorded the trigger happy dvd onto video - and you can borrow it if you promise to be nice to it

arf - i miss everyone - its a whole week till next week - i look forward to seeing everyone

LOADS of LOVE all Round

OF COURSE I WILL BE NICE TO IT!!I PROMISE I PROMISE I PROMISE!!!

so i'll let you know if i'll be in later in the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

well,you know how it is with reunions,you had a great time,but you can never remember what the hell you spent the day doing.at least,it's like that with me.

Yeah whats wth that?

I have a feeling that some day i'll wake up in an unfamiliar field with strange, Rowdy do-gooders dancing around me with sticks.

I guess that would only happen as a result of exposure to lsd, eXtreme sugar highs, and unwillingly joining the boy scouts.
    Well you never know. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

oh dont sulk michael, i am farther into the nowhereness than you are. boy, would i give anything for saturday reunions in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by alaskagirl
    oh dont sulk michael, i am farther into the nowhereness than you are. boy, would i give anything for saturday reunions in town.

We miss you!

<< Fio >>

Its ok Neil, ill pick it up when im next in town. Im just b!tching cos thats likely to be Easter :)

A

What ever happened to the Adam who used to be in town a fair bit??

Hehe, Easter. Easter is fun. lots of chocolate. and my birthday. Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

Thanks fionnuala! I miss you too! come visit us next year, eh?

and hugs all around. plus freezy pops.

And adam, when youre the moderator, you can swear. oyu just cant let US do it ;):rolleyes: remember?

Sadly the censor works even on me.

Adam who used to be in town a good deal is doing his leaving cert, and making some effort to do it well.

A

hehe, effort.

I found out on wednesday that apparently i have unfixable back problems that will result in me having back problems for the rest of my life :(

I dislike GP's.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

And I have some weird thing called Respiratory Tract which has me on three white-green pills and four orange tablets a day.

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Y'all better be coming in today!
    Its cold, so if no one comes in i shall become a lonely, wet...
    person.

_
    "It's cold, and there are wolves after me"

• Advertisement

hugs for neil and ian!!

Advertisement