Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pissin me off

Options
  • 26-01-2002 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

All these lyric tag games that are been posted up are getting old.
    someone make up a new - non taging game.

ONE LOVE:mad:

ferdi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BlackMagic

ooohhh great another hater of the tag games :rolleyes:

if you dont like them dont go to the treads;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭pixe

Naa i have to agree,
    They were fun for a bit but getting a tad mouldy now
    It's kinda like opening your e-mail, and it saying you've got mail but it's just a heap of spam...(there was a time i used to read the adverts, now I write letters to the ****ers saying i know were they live.....it works for a bit, till they find out were you live...eek!):confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Originally posted by pixe
    Naa i have to agree,
    They were fun for a bit but getting a tad mouldy now
    It's kinda like opening your e-mail, and it saying you've got mail but it's just a heap of spam...(there was a time i used to read the adverts, now I write letters to the ****ers saying i know were they live.....it works for a bit, till they find out were you live...eek!):confused:

First off, they were NEVER fun, clever or amusing. Purile and intelectually void, yes, entertaining no.

"I made a game of it to keep my sanity, I counted how many times I could bounce the ball and then tried to beat that record."

On the subject of spam NEVER reply to the b@stards OR fill in the Remove me from this list form! It simply confirms you exist and read the spam so then they sell yer address on to YET MORE list vendors listing you as a real CHUMP!

Instead go here:

http://spam.abuse.net

Follow the tips and get them banned from their providers, sure they start up again 20 mins later but at least you have caused them SOME inconvenience, it feels good, at least for the first 10 gits.

G.

Advertisement